Best Friends Forever

I made this card for my best friend Yolandi to thank her for being my friend.  Best friends always stick together and always give a helping hand.  I coloured in this Digistamp callled Trendy Two with my Granny's pencil crayons.  I used her Cuttlebug to diecut the star shape, I added lots of stickers.

Hope you like it.

Tootles
Abby

I am entering the card into the following challenges

Send a smile 4 kids -girls
hiding in my craft room -die-cuts
Craft lovin challenge anything-goes

3 comments:

Margaret said...

From Mom ... lovely my girl. Keep up the crafty work!!!

Tabitha Davis said...

This is great. Makes you miss your best friend:)
thanks for joining us over at Craft Lovin Challenges!!!!
Great priced, fun digi paper and stamps
Tabitha's Designs

Diana Martin said...

Great job! thanks for entering at hiding in my craft room!

Post a Comment