My first Christmas card

I love making cards at my granny's house as she has so many things I can use, so I have made a card for Christmas that I will be giving to one of my school friends closer to the time. The image I coloured in is an image that my granny drew last year, and it is in her shop (Digistamps4Joy) and is called "Christmas wreath snowman". I used my granny's water colour pencils to colour it in, then glued the image onto a paper tea doiley. The background card is a free sample that came with one of my granny's magazines, so all I did was add some sequins and glitter to make the snow sparkle.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Krafty hands Challenge - Christmas in November
Sweet stampin challenge - all that glitters
Send a smile for kids - happy holiday
Christmas stampin all year - anything goes

Bye, and I hope you like my card.
ABBY (9 yrs)

10 comments:

Lexie said...

This is absolutely beautiful Abby! Love your very happy looking snowman...he's gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us over at Kraftyhands. Good luck.
xx

Paper Panda said...

This ia a great card Abby! Thanks for sharing this with us at Kraftyhands, hope to see you join in next month!
Mandy x (Kraftyhands DT)

Linda said...

Abby this is beautiful. I do love your snowman and the tree is gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxxx
KH DT

Debbie said...

thank you for entering at Sweet Stampin' with yoru glittery card. Debbiex

Fabiola said...

hello, thanks to play with us at CSAYL this week, your card is gorgeous and so cute, hope to see you next week, biz

Pamela said...

That is really beautiful Abby, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Hunni its fabulous! I love the snowman, he's cute!
Thank you for joining in at Krafty Hands hunni and good luck, xx Lou KH DT

Margaret said...

SUCH LOVELY CARD

Laura said...

Abby your card is super, you obviously love crafting.
Thanks for joining the Kraftyhands Challenge.
Laura. Kraftyhands Design Team

Karen Hasheck said...

Abby- just wanted to stop by and let you know you were a winner at Send a Smile 4 Kids last Saturday. here is a link: http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/11/winners-announced-for-happy-holidays-4.html

If you or your granny (for you) can contact me , I will put you in touch with the sponsor to collect your prize.

Karen SAS4Kids

Post a Comment