Another card

Hello, this is Abby (9 years old). I made another card at Granny's house today, with an image she drew (Digistamps4Joy) of her cat called Caleb, who is unfortunately not with her anymore. Caleb was a tabby cat so had grey, black and brown fur colours, and I tried to use those colours with the watercolour pencils. I also punched out 2 different sized hearts, and added a sequin heart on top.  This is a good reminder of Caleb as he used to lie on granny's keyboard just like this.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Challenges for Everybody - anything goes
Corrosive challanges - animal companions
Gingerloft - embossing

Bye, and I hope you like my card.
ABBY

4 comments:

craftygranny said...

oooh beautiful card and fab image. well done . Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Hugs trisha x DT.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Abby - I just adore this card with the little sleeping cat. So very cute. Thanks for joining us this week at the Gingerloft Challeng.

Robin said...

This is a lovely card. You color so well. Love the doily too. Hugs, Robin

mags said...

A lovely card. The image of the cat is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges.
Mags
x

Post a Comment